CAPITOL BUILDING ADVISORY COMMITTEE
|Votes: View--> ||Action Taken: |
10:35 AM -- Other Business
Ms. Marilyn Eddins brought up damage to the rose onyx in various places in the building, and the need for repairs. She also noted damage to glass near the Old Supreme Court Chambers.
The committee adjourned.
- install solar panel display -- Lance Shepherd
- follow up on Armenian Garden when more is known about underground utilities -- Richard Lee
- continue work on Art and Memorials In and Around the State Capitol publication -- David Hite, Jennifer Thomsen, Kori Donaldson
- report back with additional Capitol Cafe furniture options -- Joel Pavelis
- report to committee on parking on pavers on west side of Capitol circle -- Norm Bisson from the Governor's Office and State Patrol
- follow up on damage to rose onyx -- Richard Lee